I have just received word that I have been nominated by the oh so wonderful Catherine Green for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. This is the first award of a brand new year and I am delighted.
Many people have mixed views about blog awards, but I am truly humbled by them. It is enough that people stop by from time to time and read my ramblings, but to receive something that actually praises them is something I will always cherish.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
- I love dogs, but have cats
- One day, money permitting I would love to adopt
- I fear madness or rather that I will become mad.
- Sometimes I get angry, and cannot explain why
- If it was not for my wife and kids, I would be a total recluse.
- I am a terrible employee because all too often I write blog posts or write during the day,
- I talk to myself… a lot, and not always when I am alone.
I must also nominate 15 fellow bloggers who deserve the award, so here goes: